USATF 1 Hour Race Walk Championship
Gloucester MA, Sunday, August 2, 2015
The USA 1 Hour Walk returns to New England again in 2015, and will be held in Gloucester MA high school on the New Balance Track, Newell Stadium. The race will also serve as the New England association championship.
Note the change of schedule. The Men’s and Women’s events will be combined. The One Hour Race Walk will start at 9:00 AM.
- 7:30 AM Registration and late entry
8:30 AM Men’s 1 Hour (all divisions) 9:45 AM Women’s 1 Hour (all divisions) 10:45 AM Novice/Youth mile and instructional clinic
- 9:00 AM Men & Women’s 1 Hour (all gender / divisions)
- 10:00 AM Novice/Youth mile and instructional clinic
- Prize money to the top 3 male and female finishers who are eligible to represent the USA in international competition at the senior level.
- USATF Medals to the top 6 Open athletes and top 3 Junior athletes in the Championship
- Awards to the first 3 athletes in each masters age group, starting at 40-44 category
- Awards to the first 3 overall male and female competitors in the Novice / Youth Mile Race.